7 Sitting Bull Road | Unit 2301-A
Big Sky | $1,995,000
Generous and thoughtful open floor plans provide comfortable spaces to relax and take in the views after a day on the slopes or enjoying the many activities of Big Sky. Large outdoor spaces offer a place to unwind and reflect with friends and family while large, well-appointed kitchens and dinings rooms provide plenty of space to enterain. These gorgeous residences were designed with the Big Sky Lifestyle in mind! Whether you love that Montana Cold SMoke or enjoy long hikes into Big Sky backcountry, relaxing by the fireplace or putting together the perfect dinner party, the central location of these properties afford the ability to grab your skis or hiking boots and head into the mountains or stay inside with all the amenities you desire. Luxury meets the great Montana outdoors at The Lodges at Elkhorn Creek.
- Located on 5.8 +/- acres of private land with open space in the Mountain Village of Big Sky
- Immediate proximity to the Big Sky Resort
- Ideal Mountain Lifestyle location for year-round activities
- Majestic Lone Peak views
- Bordering Lake Levinsky for fishing, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and more
- Hiking access to the Lower Beehive Basin trail
- Whistle stop for the Skyline Bus Link to the Peak
- Elevator service from the garage to each floor
- Individual, underground, private and secure owner parking
- Single-level listing on the first and second floors
- Units available turnkey
- Four building development upon completion
Click here for more information and interior photos.